Course Cost - $1,899.00
Once a week online plus self-study 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Includes the following:
Milling Credentials : 1
Lathe Credentials :1
- Introduction to CAD and CAM for Milling and Turning Instructor's guide
- Simulate and find a collision on the provided CAM program.
- Plan tool path strategies based on drawings and images of a part. Then, inspect the model’s parameters and identify tool sizes and restrictions.
- Learn how to make parametric sketches and turn them into solid geometry using references from 2D drawings.
- Dive into tool path creation for the mill part modeled in Duty 2.
- Dive into tool path creation for the lathe part modeled in Duty 2.
- Simulate CAM setups to verify tool path motion and investigate tool collisions.
- Explore how to create G-code from their tool paths and make setup sheets needed to convey program intent to a CAM operator.